The model K174E is a roughing machine for the bottom of the shoe, fully computerised, with front loading.
– Totally flexible : men’s, ladies, children’s and boots.
– Two work stations.
– Roughing operation allowing different pressures and speed al any programmed point and different speeds for toe, sides and heel seat.
– lstanlaneous and independenl programming and correction for righi andlor left shoe.
– Five programmable axis.
– Programmable fifth axis : model K174E is the only machine of its lype which enables the roughing brush lo work in the same direction as if the shoe is being processed on manual machines,
– i.e. parallel lo the shank.
– The fifth axis enables the operating head lo tilt ensuring perfect results al the edge of the insole and the successful processing of the very high heeled shoes with narrow ball areas.
– Automatic brush grinding and heighl adjustment.
– Very high output.
– Display touch screen programming system.
– Self diagnostics.